Welcome to Evergreen's blog

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find posts about what I love most, horses, fiber, knitting, writing, spirit, peace, art.....

or visit my website at: www.evergreenspiritpress.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HI RavenWind

Yeah, my sister is following my blog. She's the one who gave me a copy of Artful Blogging and said "You are an author, you should have a blog."
I read the issue, got inspired, and now I have a blog. And it's fun.

I also went to a local bookstore and found a copy of Artful Journaling, and go so inspired that last night I made a hardcover book by hand. Another fun project. I'll post pictures when it's done but I need to do some decorating on the cover, which right now is beige muslin fabric.

Thanks RavenWind for the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see pictures of the book. I've been in a rather creative mood lately... this just might be my next project.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete