Welcome to Evergreen's blog

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find posts about what I love most, horses, fiber, knitting, writing, spirit, peace, art.....

or visit my website at: www.evergreenspiritpress.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Welcome back

Yes, I know. I haven't added to this blog in a while. What can I say? There have been some changes lately. For one thing, I am now self-employed, working from home and busier than ever. I'm writing two new non-fiction books about medicine wheels and the human/horse relationship. I recently published my third book Winter Bear Woman on Kindle. Now, all three of my fiction books are on Kindle. I now have two grand babies. I'm trying to find a moment between the spring rains to actually ride my horses. And, I have a very large garden. Even so, I pledge to not leave you all for so long again.

No comments:

Post a Comment